Welcome to Universal
Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO)
Founded in 1975, UMMCO is the most trusted and diversified
metal marking service company in North America. UMMCO is AS 9003
certified and offers OVER 30 DIFFERENT MARKING SERVICES
and OVER 20 DIFFERENT INSPECTION STAMPS.
Customers consistently turn to UMMCO as the leading
expert in the marking industry knowing their parts will be
Marked Correctly, Delivered Quickly, and Priced Reasonably.
Universal Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO)
Universal Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO) is one of the largest and most diversified metal marking service companies in the U.S. Founded in 1975, UMMCO is located in Paramount, CA and serves over 300 customers in 24 different industries in over 40 states and internationally, including Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
UMMCO is an AS 9003 certified corporation offering over 30 different metal marking services. Since acquiring Paramount Stamp Works in 1983, UMMCO also provides over 20 different inspection stamps. For nearly four decades, customers consistently turn to UMMCO as the leading expert in the marking industry.
UMMCO is the definition of Value-Add. In many instances, customers all over the world see UMMCO as an extension of their businesses. Customers do not have to outlay unnecessary capital, time and energy to mark parts that have strict marking requirements. Instead, they repeatedly send their parts to UMMCO, knowing they will be Marked Correctly, Delivered Quickly, and Priced Reasonably.
As the most trusted and most diversified company in the metal marking industry, UMMCO is the ONLY one-stop shop for all your marking needs.
No other company has the RANGE of UMMCO in the following categories:
- Number of Metal Marking Services: 32 (including Laser Engraving, Vibro Peening, Dot Peening, Diamond Dragging, Dot Matrix Marking, Laser Etching, Electrochemical Etching, Grit Blasting, Roll Stamping, Hot Stamping, Embossing, Debossing, Roll Marking, Knurling, Silk Screening, Pad Printing, Embossing Dies, Metal Stamping Dies, Debossing Dies, Punch Dies)
- Number of Inspection Stamps: 20 (including Steel Hand Stamps, Vinyl Stamps,
Rubber Stamps, Pre-Inking Stamps, Wooden Peg Stamps, Self-Inking Stamps,
Numbering Stamps, Steel Type, Signature Stamps, Date Stamps)
- Number of Customers: 300+
- Number of Industries: 25+ (including Aerospace, Military, Defense, Oil & Gas, Medical Equipment, Auto, Industrial, Retail, Wineries, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Utilities, Chemicals, Government, Agricultural, Fashion, Textiles, Construction, Steel Fabrication, and Telecom)
- Size of Customers: Sole Proprietors to Fortune 500 Companies
- Quality Tolerances: General marking instructions to 0.001” in strict Aerospace Specifications
- Number of Marking Specifications: 1,000+ (including Spec SAE AS478, Spec MIL-STD-130, Boeing Spec BAC5307, Parker Aerospace Spec BPS 4106, General Electric Spec P23TF3, & Sikorsky Spec SS8798. See Specifications Page for complete list)
- Geographical Reach: Over 40 states and internationally, including Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- Production Job Quantities: One piece runs to hundreds of thousands per run
- Production Part Weight: 2 ounces to over 2,000 lbs
- Production Part Dimensions: 0.125” diameter caps to 30 feet long aerospace components
- Lead Times: Next day delivery to monthly releases spanning over 1 year